Daw Naw Ku Ma
No.14/3, Between 70Street &69 Street, NgweTawKyiKone Quarters, Pyigyitagon Township, Mandalay, Myanmar
Biography: She is received the Bachelor of Science (Hons) degree from Mandalay University and Master of Science degree from Mandalay University , Myanmar in 2000 and 2002 respectively. Currently, she is a Lecturer in Natural Science department at University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi).
– M.Sc. in Physics, Mandalay University , Mandalay, Myanmar, 2002.
– B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics, Mandalay University , Myanmar, 2000.
– Master Dissertation: Hall effect in semiconductor device, M.Sc, 2002
– The University of Computer Studies, Mandalay (as a Tutor)
– The University of Computer Studies (Banmaw) (as a Tutor and an Assistant Lecturer)
– The University of Computer Studies (Mandalay) (as an Assistant Lecturer and Lecturer)
– The University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi) (as a Lecturer)
Academic Journal Publication
Research Paper Publication