Dr. Wai Wai Khaing
Kyansittha Quarters, Myinmu, Myanmar
Biography: She is received the Bachelor of Science (Physics) degree from Mandalay University (Mandalay) and Master of Science (Physics) degree from Mandalay University, Mandalay, Myanmar in 1991 and 1997 respectively. She obtained her Ph.D degree in Physics from Yangon University, Yangon in 2009. Currently, she is an Associate Professor in Physics Department at University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi).
Sc, M .Sc, Ph.D (Physics)
– Ph.D. in Physics, Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar, 2009.
– M .Sc. in Physics, Mandalay University, Mandalay, Myanmar, 1997.
– B. Sc. in Physics, Mandalay University, Mandalay, Myanmar, 1991.
– Doctoral Dissertation: “Study on Dielectric and Ferroelectric Propeities of Sr(2mol%) Doped PbTiO3 Thin Film Devices,2009.”
– Pakokku University, Pakokku (as a Tutor)
– Defense Service Medical Academy University (Yangon) (as a Tutor and an Assistant Lecturer)
– Magway University (Magway) (as an Assistant Lecturer)
– Nationalities Youth Resource Development Degree College( NYRDDC), Sagaing (as a Lecturer)
– Pakokku University, Pakokku (as a Lecturer)
– The University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi) (as Associate Professor)