Dr. Aye Win Shwe
No.(82), (5th floor) Minn Street, Sanchaung Taung Quarters, Sanchaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar
Biography: She is received the Bachelor of Science Honours degree and Master of Science degree in Physics from Yangon University, Myanmar in 1995 and 1998 respectively. She obtained her Ph.D degree in Engineering Physics from Yangon Technological University in 2002. Currently, she is a Professor in Natural Science Department at University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi).
B.Sc.(Hons:), M.Sc.(Physics), Ph.D. (Engineering Physics)
– Ph.D. in Engineering Physics, Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar, 2002.
– M.Sc. in Physics, Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar, 1998.
– B.Sc. (Hons) in Physics, Yangon University, Yangon, Myanmar, 1995.
– Master Dissertation: “The Audible Probe”, M.Sc., 1998
– Doctoral Dissertation: “Design and Construction of Electromagnet”, Ph.D.(Engineering Physics), 2002
– Ministry of Education (Former Ministry of Science and Technology), No(6). Corner of Kabaraye Pagoda Road, Yangon (as a Tutor and Assistant Lecturer)
– Ministry of Education (Former Ministry of Science and Technology), Building No. 21, Nay Pyi Taw (as a Lecturer)
– Pyay Technological University, Pyay (as a Lecturer)
– West Yangon Technological University, Hlaing Tharyar Township, Yangon (as a Lecturer and Associate Professor)
– University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi) (as a Professor)