ဒေါ်သင်းသင်းစိုး (Daw Thin Thin Soe)
Postal Address: University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi), Southern Shan State, Myanmar
She received the Bachelor of Arts from Monywa University, Myanmar in 2004 and Diploma of English for Specific Purpose degree from Yangon Technological University, Yangon in 2006 respectively. She obtained her Master degree in English for Specific Purpose from Mandalay Technological University, Mandalay in 2010. Currently, she is a Lecturer in Department of Language at University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi).
B.A (English), Dip. (ESP), M.A (ESP)
- M.A (ESP) in English for Specific Purpose, Mandalay Technological University, Mandalay, Myanmar, 2010.
- Dip (ESP) in English for Specific Purpose, Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar, 2006.
- B.A, in English, Monywa University, Myanmar, 2004.
Master Dissertation: “Developing the Speaking Skill for the Students At The University of Computer Studies (Mandalay)”, M.A (ESP), 2010
- The University of Computer Studies, (Pang Long) (as a Tutor)
- The University of Computer Studies, (Mandalay) (as a Tutor and as an Assistant Lecturer)
- The University of Computer Studies, (Monywa) (as an Assistant Lecturer and Lecturer)
- The University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi) (as a Lecturer)
Academic Journal Publication
- Thin Thin Soe, Phyo Ei Thu, “Developing The Speaking Skill For The Students At The University Of Computer Studies, Mandalay”, The 2nd National Conference on Science and Engineering, 2009 (Upper Myanmar) Abstract Volume, Mandalay, Myanmar. June 23-24,2009(NCSE)
Research Paper Publication
- Thin Thin Soe, “Enhancing the Oral Communication Skill Using Effective Activities”, the University Research Journal of Engineering and Applied Science (URJEAS, 2019), Technological University, (Hpa-An) (pg.105-109)
- Thin Thin Soe, Aye Myat Mon, “Developing the Acquisition Skill of Speaking in the Language Classroom”, Proceedings of the Journal on Computer Application and Research (JCAR-2020), Taunggyi, Myanmar, May,2020 (pg.336-341).
- Thin Thin Soe, Phyu Phyu Kyaing, “Improving the Students’ Listening and Speaking Skills through the Playing Games in the Language Classroom”, Proceeding of the Scientific Journal of Innovative Research 2020, Vol-2, Issue-1(SJIR, 2020), UCS(Monywa).
- Aye Aye Win, Thin Thin Soe, “Teaching with Classroom Techniques for Improving the Language Learning of Engineering Students” Proceeding of The Journal on Computer Application and Research (JCAR- 2020), University Of Computer Studies Taunggyi, Myanmar, May, 2020 (pg.321-326).
- Win Theingi Myint, Thin Thin Soe, “ Student-Centered Course Design: Implementation of Self-Directed Learning for EFL Students” Proceeding of the Journal: Engineering and Research , 2020.