ဒေါ်သန္တာသန်း (Daw Thanda Than)
Postal Address: No. (3/31), Botaryar Street, Mingalar Aungmyay Quarters, Shwe Nyaung, Taunggyi Township, Southern Shan State, Myanmar
She received the Bachelor of Science degree from Taunggyi University, Diploma of Computer Science degree from Computer College (Taunggyi) and Master of Information Science degree from University of Computer Studies (Mandalay) in 2000, 2002 and 2003 respectively. She is a lecturer in Information Technologies Supporting and Maintenance Engineering Department at university of Computer Studies, Taunggyi. Her research interests are E-Commerce, Enterprise Resource Planning and Accounting.
B.Sc. (Physics) Qualify, D.C.Sc., M.I.Sc.
- M.I.Sc. in information Science, University of Computer Studies, Mandalay, Myanmar, 2003.
- D.C.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer College (Taunggyi), Myanmar, 2002.
- B.Sc. (Physics) Q in Science, Taunggyi University, Myanmar, 2000.
- Master Dissertation: “information Retrival System for Repair Section of Machine Room”, M.I.Sc, 2003.
- B.E.H.S (9), Shwe Nyaung (as a Staff)
- B.E.P.S (1), Shwe Nyaung (as a Teacher)
- The University of Computer Studies, Taunggyi (as a Tutor)
- The University of Computer Studies, Taunggyi (as an Assistant Lecturer)
- The University of Computer Studies, Taunggyi (as a Lecturer)
Academic Journal Publication
- Thandar Than, Theint Theint Aung, “Smart Technologies on Supply Chain Management”, International Journal of Academic Accounting, Finance & Management Research (IJAAFMR), Vol.4 Issue: 5, pp 31-34, May 2020.
- Thant Thant, Khin Nyein Myint, Thandar Than, “Role of Heuristic on Informed and Uninformed Search”, Proceedings of JCAR, Volume 1, No.1, pp 91-95, May 2020.