ဒေါ်အိအိဌေး (Daw Ei Ei Htay)
Position: Assistant Lecturer
Postal Address: University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi) campus, Southern Shan State, Myanmar
She received the Bachelor of Arts from Taunggyi University, Myanmar in 2008 and Diploma of English for Specific Purpose degree from Yangon Technological University, Yangon in 2012 respectively. She obtained her Master degree in English for Specific Purpose from Mandalay Technological University, Mandalay in 2016. Currently, she is an Assistant Lecturer in Department of Language at University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi).
B.A (English), Dip. (ESP), M.A (ESP)
- M.A (ESP) in English for Specific Purpose, Mandalay Technological University, Mandalay, Myanmar, 2016.
- Dip (ESP) in English for Specific Purpose, Yangon Technological University, Yangon, Myanmar, 2012.
- B.A, in English, Taunggyi University, Myanmar, 2008.
Master Dissertation: “Developing The Decoding Skill In Reading of The First Year Students At The Computer University (Taunggyi)”, M.A (ESP), 2016
- The University of Computer Studies, (Loikaw) (as a Tutor)
- The University of Computer Studies, (Taunggyi) (as a Tutor)
- The University of Computer Studies, (Pang Long) (as a Tutor and an Assistant Lecturer)
- The University of Computer Studies (Taunggyi) (as an Assistant Lecturer)
Academic Journal Publication
- Ei Ei Htay, Ei Ei Khaing, “The Functional Ways to Develop Listening Skills in the Language Classroom”, the Annual University Journal on Innovative Research and Products (AUJIRP, 2019), CU (Loikaw).
- Ei Ei Khaing, Ei Ei Htay, “Developing Students’ Language Ability through Oral Presentation Task”, Proceedings of the 1st Annual University Journal on Research and Applications (AUJRA), Pang Long, Myanmar, December,2019 (pg.174-177).
- Ei Ei Khaing, Ei Ei Htay, “Different Approaches to Developing the Reading Comprehension”, Scientific Journal of Innovative Research 2020, Vol-2, Issue-1(SJIR, 2020), UCS(Monywa).
Research Paper Publication
- Ei Ei Htay, Aye Aye Lwin, “Effective Strategies for Developing the Decoding Skill of the First Year Students at the Computer University, Taunggyi”, The 8th National Conference on Science and Engineering, 2015 (Upper Myanmar) Abstract Volume, Mandalay, Myanmar. June 26,2015(NCSE)